Thursday, February 5, 2009

Natalee my drama queen

At Alex's family birthday party I have a feeling Natalee was not getting the attention she needed so when there was a minute of breathing room Aunt Bonnie began to teach her about Improv--yeah I bet you want to know what she does when asked to improv me (her mom). Anyway, after a few minutes of that Aunt Bonnie got the camera and Natalee was good and ready to have a photo shoot. So Aunt Bonnie just snapped away. I must say. I can't help but Smile when I look at these pictures.

5 comments:

Melain said...

What fantastic personality pictures! I love the motions shots at the bottom of the page. Many faces indeed. SO cute.

The Himmer Family said...

Hey Lili! I just found your blog, what cute pictures of Natalee! You are so good at that digital scrapbooking!! I need to learn that :)

Anonymous said...

oooh, she is well on her way! I love the colors, great page Lili. Haven't determined the time for the 80's party but I seriously want to do it~! Tell David too, I'd love to make it couples again

Kristen said...

I love that girl! I'm so excited about her play!

Mark and Jennifer said...

I love what Bonnie did with all those poses. Natalie is full of life!