Monday, March 16, 2009

march 16, 2009

Yikes has it been a month- I better update some thing---we had sickness here for the last few weeks- the dreaded flu/cold whatever it is. So I haven't been doing too much in the way of scrapping but here are a few pages. I do a lot of blogging of my thoughts on my peace of mind website if you want to be invited let me know. It is my ramblings about the things that I am teaching every week in Sunday School. There is a lot to learn not just about the gospel but about myself. I also have been keeping a personal journal about the kids and what they teach me everyday. I really am very blessed to be a mom and parent. A thought that was recently brought to my attention that I have been pondering upon is "what if the fruits of my parenting are not about how my children turn out but about how i do?" Hmmm! Interesting thought, huh! Here are a few moments captured of the fruits of my labor.




3 comments:

Ammo and Josh said...

sorry to hear the flu bug got you guys! Hope you are all healthy and doing well. xo

Melain said...

"what if the fruits of my parenting are not about how my children turn out but about how i do?"

Did you go to Time Out for Women? That was one of the major things I walked away with from that event! I'm actually working on a post about it right now. I loved that concept. It makes me feel like I can be just that more calm and gentle with my kids.

Kristen said...

that was a fun birthday party. I like what you did with your page. nice work. And did you notice i didn't fall sleep once. ha!