Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween 2009

We got invited to several Halloween get togethers this year and i actually made an effort to go to each one of them. you must know that I am not much of a halloween person- in fact the idea of dressing up stresses me out. So much so that every year I say I'll go to this or that but in the end I can't find a costume and so I opt out. But this year David had a costume he just had to have which meant that I needed to at least try. Thanks to a very good friend of mine- who had just bought hers to use one time- I was able to, without to much problem, borrow hers and make my appearance. If I learned anything this year it that- if you have more than one party to go to- you need to have more than one costume. By the time we went to 3 parties and trunk or treat I was ready to throw the costume out the door. But anyway here are a few highlights.



2 comments:

Erika said...

That looks like so much fun! It still doesn't feel right to be here-we miss you guys tons!

Erika said...

So how do I look at your moment by moment blog?