Tuesday, October 28, 2008

School Pictures


I don't buy the professional photos for the kids. I think sticking them in front of camera in the middle of the school day cannot capture the essence of their personalities. As they get older I may reconsider but for now on the day of "School Picture day" they get dressed up (so they'll fit in at school) and of course they choose what they want to where (It's all their doing) and i just take photos of them in the morning before they catch the bus. I just took a photoshop class from a good friend and learned a few new techniques and i thought I would try them out on their "home" school photos. Take a look. you can see the original photos in my previous post and see what photoshop allowed me to do with their scrapbook pages. I truly love my kids and these photos capture them in ways that only a mother can cherish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY nice- the new technique is wonderful! We need to get together and try this out I think! Hey, do you have publisher? My computer was just re-done and ..well long story short I don't have publisher anymore and i need to make some bizness cards.