Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me!


David and I have been married 12years as of yesterday. We had a wonderful afternoon saturday remembering why we got married- because we love each other. Despite the trials that come in marriage and family there are more blessings than we can count. Daily we grow and become better because of each other. We spent the day in Seattle walking around and seeing the holiday exhibits. We laughed, smiled, talked and there were no interruptions. We did what we wanted; together. I love David- i can be a little difficult at times- let's face it both of us can- but through it all he is still the one for me. He is patient and kind; not easily provoked, easy going, funny and well he loves me, in spite of me! Here's to 12 more and more!

7 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

It just seems easier to remember the great things in marriages when you can spend some alone time! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I never thought it was possible to love my husband so much more as the years went by..I guess I always assumed we'd end up so bored of each other. It is true tho- the first years were nothin' compared to now..and Im so happy you two have each other too! Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Erika said...

I love the picture!!! I am so glad you had a great time. We miss you all, a lot. Happy Anniversary!

Mom OT said...

Congrats!!! It is amazing how fast time flies!!!

a wynn wynn situation said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Boy does time fly!

The Mendenhall's said...

Happy Anniversary. 12 years, that is along time.