Sunday, January 4, 2009

Good times!

Christmas was filled with family and friends, gifts and games, socializing and food. The most fun was to watch the kids in anticipation of everything that was going on. As they get older I find myself enjoying holiday's even more. With the snow this year i found that all my planning was unsuccessful. Everything that i wanted to get done was still done last minute because the snow did not allow me to get out and about the way I would have liked. But with David's help and understanding it was all accomplished an our Christmas was memorable and enjoyable. Take a look at a few of our highlights here.

4 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

I know how you feel. Snow complicated things a little. Glad you had a great Christmas afterall!

Erika said...

Mine was crazy too. Only we did not have the excuse of snow! But I am glad your holidays went well.

Melain said...

That was the best snowman I've seen all year! Nice work Grovers! And that's a hottie hot little sis in law you have there too. ;)

Anonymous said...

wow! i love all the fun pictures. good times! Nicholas looks so cute in that snowman pic.haha