Monday, October 25, 2010

Flag Football Season

Xander has started playing flag football and I must say I believe he has found his sport "passion" I have never seen him so engaged in a sport in all his almost 10 years of life. He is a different kid on the field. My cautious "sweet boy" becomes this aggressive...well I don't even know what to call it. But I love watching it. I am engaged in the game. He has played two games so far and he has made 2 or is it 3 touchdowns. Now, its not tackle, and I am still not sure how I feel about him playing tackle but for now I'll just enjoy this. Here are a few highlights from his first game...thanks to Uncle Joe and Aunt Gretchen who came and also some highlights from his second game thanks to Uncle Rick and Aunt Bonnie who came to that one.





1st game Highlights
and now for the second game highlights...





Now I know I am a mom and leave it to mom's to boast of their children's talent but I have to say he is the best kid on the team...he's quick, he's intent, he's engaged, he's cute (I can say that) and he loves playing. Now baseball is up there but even then he doesn't light up the way he does playing football.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow!! You took some great pictures. Seriously, you should blow them up and frame some of them. I loved reading this post! I'm so excited he loves the game. I wanna see him play sometime:)