Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Festivities 2010

Last night we were invited to a Halloween Party- of course we would not have missed it since some of our greatest friends were also to be in attendance. The theme was spiders and those in charge sure delivered on the decorations. It was amazing!







































































I am not much of a person to dress up but David is and so he has been looking for months. We don't have a huge budget so the ones he really wanted were out of the question but we did decide on this





















We played games like guess how many spiders in the jar, who can jump the spider the furthest, charades, and guess the famous person. The food was plentiful and I must say my noodle salad was amazing... Oh, and I forgot the eat the donut on a string the fastest...that is a classic and always fun no matter what age. Socializing is of course the most engaging for me and there was plenty of it. I just love having a group of friends that make life fun and enjoyable. Take a look at the group of us...



















I have to have an honorable mention because one of my friends had a meeting she needed to go to and was therefore not present for the group picture... so here she is along with her husband.

We were glad to have her there even for the short time it was.

Thanks to all those who planned, provided, decorated and made this night possible. We had a great time and look forward to next year.

3 comments:

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Those decorations are amazing!! I love it! Did the theme really need to be spiders though.haha GROSS! Love your costume too! Looks like you had a spook-tacular time.hehe HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Ms. Kneisly said...

Thanks for the pictures so I could add them to my blog!