Monday, October 29, 2007

Natalee and Kapri go to Cheer Camp






This was a fun day. Kapri invited Natalee to go to the Kentlake cheer camp and of course Natalee was so excited. We arrived at 10am and dropped the kids off (April and I). For me it was 4 hours with no kids. It was great. I went to visit Alexis and then to Jakoby's football game with April. We then headed over to Rooter's BBQ- best BBQ ever- to see Verl. Right before 2pm we showed up to pick up the girls and they did a performance of what they had learned. So cute!!! Afterwards we went to April's Dad's Friend's pumpkin patch and picked out some great pumpkins. It was such a beautiful, sunny day. A bit cold but so nice to be out in. Then we headed to grandma and Grandpa's where Natalee had fun helping Grandpa in the yard. That evening we went to the Kentlake football game where the girls got to cheer with the "real" cheerleaders. Natalee didn't last very long- she was tired and cold- but we stayed until half time. By that time it was late and time to go home. It was a busy day but we had a great time with our friends and family.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Natalee looks so sweet and little with all those big girls! What a fun thing! Glad you had a fun day too!

I love Rooters! It's been a while since I've gone there... I need to go again! :)

Anonymous said...

what a cool idea!! I don't think Mallory would survive in that group but I'd love to let her give it a try- what a great experience! I agree, that pic of Natalee being so tiny next to all the other girls- you could submit that for a contest, its one of those pictures that just grabs you. Lots of really great shots..