Monday, October 29, 2007

Natalee's picture day & Alex meets Alexis!



Natalee loves to dress up but hates to have her hair done. I couldn't believe that she actually let me do both in one day and on picture day too! She looked M-ah- velous! Her pictures turned out really well too!


In our other photo on this page Alex is meeting his cousin Alexis for the first time. He wasn't too thrilled about holding her- a bit nervous, I think! But Alexis was OK with him holding her. The moment lasted long enough to take the picture and then it was over. Alex and Alexis- isn't it fun.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Natalee looks darling! Those will be fun pictures to have years from now!

Anonymous said...

Mallory neeeeeever lets me do her hair so when she asks me to...watch out! I love doing hair..
That picture of Alex is adorable- little babies are so great.