Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween 2007

This year Halloween was a bit different because I wasn't there for Trick or Treating. I actually had to go to class that evening. So David took the kids to trunk or treating and after all the candy they got there he decided it was enough and took them home for pizza and Fantastic Four. Nicholas loves his candy! In fact, as soon as he got his candy he wanted to sit down and eat it. He was thrilled to say "Treat" and receive one without getting told "no". Alex and Natalee had their school parties and enjoyed dressing up at school. Natalee dressed up as a ballerina wedding princess, Alex wanted to be Dale Earnhardt, Jr (the same as last year) and Nicholas wore the blue power ranger outfit that alex had a few years ago. I can't believe how much candy they have--it will last for an entire year. I divided it up by chocolate, chewy candy and hard candy. They get two pieces a day-as long as they eat their dinner. If I don't monitor it then all of them will have cavities. (Natalee already had to get a crown on her back molar because she had a cavity and while eating a piece of candy the tooth broke.) It was a fun Halloween -it came and went so quickly, except for the candy it almost feels like it didn't happen.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way way cute!!! I Love Halloween.

Rebecca said...

Cute! Cute! My dentist told me once that it is better for their teeth and better for their health to let them gorge on all the candy they want for a day or two and then get rid of it.... I've never done it though.