Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Holiday Memories

We had a great Thanksgiving Holiday- spending time with family and friends. I continue to be thankful for the knowledge I have of the gospel of Jesus Christ- that we are all one big eternal family. I am thankful that my friends and family love me, forgive me, bless me and share their lives with me. I am thankful I am continually learning of the great potential I have and that I know I can always improve and be better than I am today. (Thank goodness for that!) I am especially thankful for David and his patience, kindness, love and understanding for me. My children teach me everyday of how to be humble, patient, forgiving and unconditionally love. I find myself wanting to be like them more and more. Thank you for experience which helps me to learn and grow and love.
Grover Family 2007
Thanksgiving Game of Heroscape! What more could they ask for?
Alex, Natalee and Nicholas showing off their new clothes.

Mom and Natalee!
Our new couches!
Dad's Birthday present from Mom!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those are such great pictures! I love the one of the kids... very, very cute! Thanks for sharing. I always love seeing what you're up to!

PS... LOVE the new sofa! :)

Anonymous said...

you guys all look so great!! I love love love the new couches and the post is beautiful. I hated that we missed your get together last week - I forgot that Ryan had singing practice with a different group directly after our practice and of course by then it was way too late. So...do I need to come over and learn how to play HeroScape or is that not a game I would get into?

Amanda said...

I cant believe how big the kids are getting! I really hope to see you guys when we come up for christmas!