Thursday, November 8, 2007

My trip to Utah!















It was great fun to fly, with no kids, for 5 whole days with my brothers and sisters. The occasion being the blessing of Hannah! It was so fun to meet my newest little niece. Pictures just don't do her justice- She is beautiful!!! I got there Thursday and went to The Lion House for lunch with Sabrina and Mom and then headed down to Provo to stay with Jacob and Sabrina for the night. Then the rest of the time I stayed with Bonnie and Rick. Every day we were together, all of us, playing games and eating. I think I ate worse than I have in over a year and boy, did my stomach feel it. I even won, at Phase 10- against Rick, Joe and Dad. We got to go to the Church History Museum and to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing in the Music and the Spoken Word. (Talk about powerful!) The trip was great and memorable! I look forward to visiting again with my family. It was rather odd, being without David and the kids- I felt like something was missing and I wanted them to be part of the memories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful little girl!! THanks for telling us all about your trip so we could hear how your family is doing and what you got to do. I always miss my family when Im away from them but there is nothing like unadulterated time with your siblings - thats priceless. Im glad you had a great time and glad you got to go!! :)

The Mendenhall's said...

What cute pictures. Jacobs baby is beautiful. The pictures of all the girls made me miss Bonnie. I wished she lived closer. We need to talk her into blogging. What is Amandas Blog?

Rebecca said...

How very fun! Love the picture of you with your sisters & the one with your mom! That's so great you all got to be together!

Jaime said...

She is cute! Love the picture of you and your sisters. I'm glad you got to go visit, but know what you mean about missing your husband and kids.