Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Buddy Boy

It's funny how a haircut can totally change the way you look at someone. We have been growing out Nicholas' hair for quite some time now and if you look at previous posts it was getting pretty long- and it was pretty dang cute. Well, David was growing for the sole purpose of cutting it like a mullet for Halloween. If you look at those pictures, he got his wish, under the condition it would not and could not stay like that. So, after a couple days too long of having my little boy look like...well the description is a bit dirogatory, anyway I took him to get his haircut yesterday and well...ta da! My little boy is growing up. He is too cute! Take a look for yourself.

2 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

Aaaaah! He looks so cute and more grown up! I love the little tag on your scrapbook page.

Melain said...

He DOES look older! I just gave Squeaks a buzz cut. He looks so big and so beautiful.

The mullet, BTW, was HILARIOUS.