Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family and Friends what more can you ask

Well last week was busy and I am sure the summer coming,with the sun shining, will be even busier. I am trying to keep up on my scrapbooking pages so I don't get behind like I did last year. I am still catching up on last year. Anyway, I think I am doing pretty good and I enjoy sharing my "art" with others. Here are a few pages that I enjoyed doing. they really capture the important things in my life....my family and friends.

I must admit that I love throwing parties, especially for other people and David is way fun to surprise because while he knows that I am going to do something he never guesses what I am going to do because he likes the surprise. David had a birthday last week and for David, as soon as May hits, its his "birthday month" then his birthday week, then his birthday, and then his birthday weekend. Let me tell you it is quite annoying at times but secretly I find it kind of amusing because he is like a little child and truly that is what I love most about him. He keeps me from being too serious and helps me to see the lighter side of things. So this year I planned a "birthday bbq" for him and invited his friends(and mine too) It was a beautiful day, we had a full house and it was great to see him smiling from the morning he woke up, until his head hit the pillow.


last week we also had the opportunity to go and visit my grandparents. It is always such a delight to be with my family. It is even more fun to see my dad with his. to watch my dad visit with his parents helps me to see even more now how much he is like them and how I am so lucky to have been raised by him and that he was raised by them.


2 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

Yep, David was smiling in all the pictures! How fun for him. And I absolutely loved the pictures of your visit with Grm & Grp Lee. Wonderful! And I'm sure they loved every minute of it.

kristen said...

Awe, that would have been a lot of fun had I gone. I think that's so cool of you to throw him a surprise party. Looks like everyone had a blast! Your b-day's next. HOLLA!