Friday, May 22, 2009

Some fun may events

Here are some of the good times we have had this month so far. Last night we celebrated David's birthday and it was so much fun. the best part was the smile on his face at the end of the evening. We had a few friends and family over for a bbq and the weather was perfect. I haven't scrapped those pictures yet so be on the look out. Here are few to tide you over- if you've been looking. I know I haven't done a lot of blogging - i keep up weekly with my peace of mind blog-which I have made public and my moment to moment blog which is private. So here are the pictures you are looking for.











2 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

Loved all you scrapbook pages, but the Mother's Day one was sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

you are getting better and better- these pages are fabulous!! My favorite is the mommy/daughter night- so cool! Happy Birthday to David too!!