Monday, May 4, 2009

Outings with Nicholas

Well we have been busy this month. Actually Nicholas and i have been busy. we got to go boating and to the zoo on the 2 days of sun we actually had this past month. I must admit it is fun to have only one child home and I really don't take advantage of it as much as I should. I have even come to enjoy going to the library again. oh, the thought of dragging 3 children to the library was exhausting but this past month I have gone twice with Nicholas and we both got to look at books. checkout was a breeze and well... I'll go back. Nicholas makes me smile and everyday i can count on him to ask "can I watch monster truck videos" every now and then i give in and log on to my youtube account to access my playlist of monster truck videos. he is usually glued for at least 30 minutes or until the computer times out and he can't see his videos anymore. both of our trips were made even more fun because Aunt Bonnie and Gretchen, Uncle Joe and Andrew came too! it has been even nicer since we realized Nicholas is allergic to pollen and got him some daily allergy medicine- it was downright painful, there for a while, to watch him scratch his eyes, sneeze and suck in his snot to keep it from dripping out his nose. but all is well and now I have the same problem- will it ever end? Anyway here are a few pictures of our outings. I'll get some more up in the next little while.



2 comments:

ASRussell said...

it looks like you guys had a lot of Fun!!! If only we could get more nice weather...

Paije said...

Lili- such cute pics! I'm sorry I never got back to you about our double date-- we are celebrating our anniversary this weekend, but after that we are pretty open- let me know when you guys are available!!! We miss you!