Monday, September 10, 2007

Lili goes to camp

I went to camp this summer and got to go on the "4th Year hike." It was great fun and i was so glad to be in such good shape for the first time in my life. I met some wonderful new friends and even jumped in the river with one of them. The water was cold and refreshing. You know, it is those moments that you do things totally out of the ordinary that create the most fond memories.
Lili and Rebecca after jumping in the river, fully clothed
Melissa and Lili - my new found friend

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yikes! 4th year hike! I did that a couple of years ago... unfortunately it just brought to my attention that I was NOT in the best shape of my life! ;)

Anonymous said...

thats so cool- what a nice blog too, I don't think I said neat things like that in mine.I'll have to go back and check it out now! I feel honored to have a spot on your blog :)