Monday, September 24, 2007

Puyallup Fair 2007




We decided to take the kids to the Puyallup Fair this year. It was fun! We saw the cows, chickens and horses. We even got to have all the Wilcox chocolate and strawberry milk, we wanted. But of course, rides are the only thing the kids want to do. Nicholas wanted to go on every ride that looked like a car, truck, or train. Alex wanted to do whatever Mikey wanted and Natalee just wanted to go on rides. By the end of the day they were so exhausted they couldn't think straight. But the day was beautiful. the sun was shining and it was warm. Alex and Natalee both got lost briefly but were found. Alex was found at the information booth and Natalee still back at the ride we left her at. Despite these scary moments we had a great time. Both sets of grandparents joined us as well as Uncle Tom and Aunt Suann-and of course Mikey. We have decided that next year we wil be getting the dizzy pass and going during the week. It is way to expensive other wise. David an I went on the Turbo Ride courtesy of Joan and Byron. That one ride alone was worth the entire day.






13 comments:

Rebecca said...

That looks like it was so much fun! We actually haven't been to the Puyallup Fair in about four years! I think it's time for us to go again... I used to go every year when I was young. Hopefully next year!

Anonymous said...

I want to go!! Even if the weather is horrible..becept I want to go without kids- I know, selfish. I just want to wander all the exhibits. Is it over? I'll have to look it up because I know someone who has a ton of free tickets..at least he used to.

Groverfam said...

Rebecca- is that you? thanks for your comments I would love to see your photos- did you see the river photos?

Anonymous said...

no! I'll go check em out!

Anonymous said...

and I think you know now but just in case- yes its me!!")

Anonymous said...

okay I looked for the river photos, I didn't see them. Im blind much of the time tho so what title should I look for?

Groverfam said...

look under Lili goes to camp-they are actually pretty similar to the one you have posted. so it won't be any surprise.

Anonymous said...

okay- I think it was a really sweet blog- I feel honored that we got to be the crazy ones! here's something crazy tho- a friend of mine who hardly ever comments on my site happened to drop by to say hello and she said that your cousin is her husband- Rob Lee :) cool huh? I noticed that someone (her picture is all purple) commented on one of your blogs and I thought that was odd because I'd seen her comment of my friends blogs in Seattle too...is she related to you guys somehow as well?

Groverfam said...

kelly Lee- I love her. She is amazing and yes, rob is my cousin. he always refers to me as the annoying cousin,(I was 3 years younger). anyway kelly and I are related. i was at her wedding and we see each other at our family functions. how do you know her?

Anonymous said...

We were in their ward in Shoreline (Lake Forest Park Ward) for a couple of years while Ryan was in school up there. We still miss it, we loved Shoreline and still visit pretty often. I love it, the annoying cousin..hahahaha

Groverfam said...

you know we really need to get together some time. I bet we could have some good times.

Anonymous said...

I thought I commented back and asked you where you lived but it's not on here. I'd look you up but you know how you can only look up people in your own ward now. I'll double check,maybe I can look at other wards in my stake but I thought for some reason I couldn't.

Jaime said...

Looks like so much fun!