Sunday, January 13, 2008

Building Gingerbread houses with Seth and Kathy

Alex and Natalee went over to visit with Seth and Kathy while David and I went to see Grandma Pearl. Nicholas went with Aunt Kristen for an overnighter (but called home missing his mom and dad). While Alex and Natalee were with Seth and Kathy they built Gingerbread houses and played Jenga. They had great fun and couldn't wait to eat all the candy off their houses. I like them so much I didn't let them eat it until a few days later, when all the candy was stale. Anyway I am glad Seth and Kathy took lots of pictures to capture their evening together. Hope you like them.




David and I had such and enjoyable time having dinner and playing Skipbo with Grandma. David even won both games of Skipbo- which doesn't happen very often when playing with her. We love Grandma Pearl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Skip Bo :) Our gingerbread houses suck hose-pipes next to yours. Those are great. My favorite pic is the one of Alex, the look on his face is adorable.