Friday, January 18, 2008

Spending time with the kids









Well it has been an inner goal of mine to spend more quality time with the kids this week. I tend to let myself get caught up in cleaning, homework and all the stuff that needs to get done yet putting off the most important things- creating a relationship with my kids. I added to that watching my niece and nephew, Colby and Alexis, while Christian and Elsa chaperone ski club for Kentwood High School. I actually like doing it because I get to know them in a different way- as Aunt Lili instead of just as someone who comes for dinner every once in a while. Anyway, with Alex and Natalee I have spent more time reading and playing games and with Nicholas it is all about is car tracks and legos so i am posting a picture of our tower and a few pictures of our times with Colby and Alexis.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good for you!
It will be these small moments that they will always remember...

PS... Your place looks great! Love the new sofas and the new hardwoods! :)

Jaime said...

time with kids is the best. They all look very happy, must be because Mommy is there and playing too.

Anonymous said...

So fun!! I love the pictures of Natalee with the baby, those are so sweet!