Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas Day with the Lee Family

I am a bit disappointed that I didn't take more pictures because we had Christmas at our house this year. Christian, Elsa, Colby and Alexis, Joe and Gretchen and of course, mom and dad came over but we didn't take a family picture---BUMMER! We opened gifts and ate a nice dinner! We played games and just enjoyed relaxing and not having to go anywhere. the kids got to play with their toys and just run around the house with colby. colby and Nicholas get along really well and it makes it fun for the both of them. Here are some highlights...


Natalee all wrapped up in her new princess blanket from Santa. She got lots of princess stuff for Christmas--coloring books, crayons, stickers, hair stuff, L-max game and so much more.
The pictures above and below are Nicholas' cool car track and his new big boy "CARS" blanket and sheets. He was so excited for both. When we put his blankets on his bed he couldn't wait to get in and try it out. At naptime he even asked to be put to bed. It was so much fun to see his excitement. He still, even now 2 weeks later asks everyone that comes over to come see his new "CARS" blanket.
Christmas was good for me this year. Here I am sporting my new backpack for school and casual wear. This outfit is so comfortable I have even asked for one in every color.

Aunt Gretchen and Uncle Joe did well with gifts for the kids this year. Here is the transformer mask Joe picked out for Alex. When you put it on you can talk like "optimus prime." Way cool!! Alex loves it but Nicholas is so scared of it that when Alex puts it on he comes crying to me or dad to have him take it off.
The day after Christmas we headed over to Tom and SuAnn's to check out their new "Wii" Ours won't be here until the end of the month. After David and Tom had a boxing match, Suann and I did it. It was so much fun---And what a work out. We even played a round of bowling, David and I- I won! The wonders of gaming. * I am also wearing another of David's Christmas gifts to me. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When your Wii arrives, I want to come over.

Anonymous said...

and your shirt is cute but I loooove the jeans- were those one of his gifts too?

Anonymous said...

you didn't GET one in every color of those comfy suits tho right? Way cute.