Sunday, January 13, 2008

I feel great!


Ok.. so now its a new year and so many things to do throughout the year. I have to ask myself what were my highlights of last year. The number one thing for me, personally, is I finally am happy with myself. I don't know that I have ever really been able to say that at any time in my life. Don't get me wrong there have been parts of my life I have been happy with but to say OVERALL I am happy. I don't know-- Why is this? I am finally taking care of me and I have someone who appreciates me for who I am and takes pride in me. Also, I went back to school and I am moving forward in life, making goals and working towards something. To quote line from one of my favorite musicals, ( i got to see this live many years ago) "Sound of Music" - " i have confidence, in confidence alone... I'll make them see I have confidence in me." Anyway I took some pictures of me, when I think I looked pretty nice and now I am going to post them just to prove that I feel great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone can take a lesson in this. THere's nothing like looking in the mirror and truly LIKING the person you see looking back at you. And you DO look great.

Rebecca said...

I love this post!
We think you're great too! :)

Melain said...

You're looking good Hon! Though how you look doesn't matter half as much as how you feel. Point in case: HIGH SCHOOL! Do you know that in my H.S. yearbook I predicted that 5 years after I graduated I would be thinner?! THINNER!!! Now I'm a total fatty but I feel like a million bucks. If that's not hope for the future, I don't know what is.:)

kelly said...

you do seem like you've "come into your own" this year.
i like being in my 30's.