Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kids all ready for church




Natalee decided she wanted her hair curled for church and so I did it. It was so funny she stood in front of the mirror and in the most dramatic way said "mom, I think my hair needs curled it just doesn't look good straight." It was so funny and of course I took any opportunity to get her to let me do something to her hair. Typically, that is a battle I don't fight and so if anyone ever sees her hair matted or out of order that is because she wants to do her own hair. Anyway, when it was done her comment was, "I look like a grandma" I guess not so used to seeing her hair poofy. Anyway, we took pictures and then of course the boys wanted in on the fun. They all look great.

1 comment:

Melain said...

Oh that is TOO FUNNY! I wonder at what point in life a comment like "I look like Grandma" becomes a bad thing! :)