Sunday, February 10, 2008

Natalee Turns 5 Years Old

Yikes! I can't believe my little girl is 5 years old today. Yesterday we had her birthday party -princess theme- of course. It was so much fun to see her excitement while we prepared all her gifts for her friends, decorated, and planned the activities. We went shopping together, she helped me cut out princess pictures and she helped me to bake her cake. The party was a hit with snacks, coloring, crafts, story time, dancing, and the princess pinata. Here are a few pictures of her party. My cousin Rebecca took the pictures and did some editing. I had to post one of them because it really is one of the best pictures of Natalee- it truly shows that my little girl is a true princess. My Sweet Princess Natalee
Princess Audrey, Emma, Natalee, Meghan and Avery

Princess Tea Party
Let's eat and color -Girls are so easily pacified.
Yes, I made the cake. My first attempt at frosting with tools. Not bad!


8 comments:

Rebecca said...

that was so much fun!
i'm so glad that we were able to make it!
audrey had a great time and the gift bags were so fun!

can't wait to get together again!
natalee is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Natalee, she looks so perfectly princessy! I think you did a lovely job on her fancy cake too, Happy Bday little girl!!

Anonymous said...

ps- LOVE the playlist!!

Anonymous said...

if you try to keep us down we're gonna come right back! and you know we're...

Anonymous said...

listened to the whole playlist...we are music-soul-mates.

Amanda said...

So Cute! I talked to Jess as they were driving to your place and Emma was just so excited! Happy Birthday natalee!

Groverfam said...

we are music soul mates. I always love your music, rebecca- that's why you need to make me a CD. :) So sorry dinner didn't work out last week. lets plan another date.

Mark and Jennifer said...

Hi Lili, Found you site on a link from Becca. Hope you don't mind. Natalee is real princess! At the reunion last summer she and Audrey spent some time in Grandpa and Grandma Lee's bunk room when I was in there and they had great time together. Besides being so cute she is so pleasant and cheerful to be around.