Friday, February 8, 2008

My Scrapbooking Class

I signed up to take a Digital Scrapbooking class at TCC and while I am still learning I am so excited about the knowledge I am obtaining. A lot of the people in the class are people I know from church, since the teacher is a friend from church, also. She is amazing, you should check out her website, www. fontologie.com (she actually designs fonts). Anyway, I just thought I would show you my first "scrapbook page" all done digitally. It's not the greatest but it's a start. I used the pictures from sweetness day so the pictures will be the same but the format different. Hope you like it.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Lily thats so neat! I cant wait to start being able to scrapbook. I fool myself into thinking that when Im staying home when the baby comes that I'll have time to do that kind of stuff... reality will set in Im sure! Maybe you could show me some stuff sometime!

Anonymous said...

Im so jealous! I wish I had the extra money so I could've taken the class too!!