Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Gretchen on bedrest




Well-My little sister is due with her first child- a little boy- at the end of May. Last week I received a call from her telling me she was in the hospital in pre-term labor. YIKES!! How scary- here I was in the midst of planning a baby shower for before the little one is to arrive and now it looks like it will be after he arrives. Anyway- i wanted to go see her in the hospital but she said they would be letting her go home on strict bed rest so instead we headed over the next day. What a strange day too! Here we are at the end of March and we were watching the snow fall for hours. Alex was at school but Natalee and Nicholas were there to make Aunt Gretchen feel loved! Here are a few of the pictures we took.

4 comments:

The Mendenhall's said...

Yikes. I have been on bedrest but not for that long. I hope everything goes ok for her. No fun. Does she know what she is having.

Melain said...

I HATE bedrest! I'm babysitting today for a lady who just had a C-Section and can't do much. I don't do well when I'm told not to move. It only takes an hour or so for me to get uber cranky! And that's a sight you don't want to see!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Cute pictures! Tell Gretchen we hoping for the best for her and her little baby.

Anonymous said...

oh, poor little sister! Im glad you are there to be with her at least!