Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My baby had a birthday


I can't believe it my little boy is 3 years old. He is my most energetic, my most aggressive, my most fun loving child. Each of them have their endearing traits and Nicholas' is playful and full of energy. He has a twinkles to his eyes that catch you off guard and make you want to play with him. When he asks "one more time" you can't help but say yes. We still ask him how old he is and he holds up two fingers and says "two" and we remind him that he is 3 now. Since he is my last i think i enjoy his birthdays because i won't celebrate another 3rd birthday. i am definitely ok with that but it makes me reflect a little more. I hope you like the pictures.

* the paper/embellishments can be found at this site, called "Urban Kiwi"

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas! Lily, I hope you can come to my baby shower in May, it would be so great to see you!

Amanda said...

The baby shower is Saturday May 24th

Jaime said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Nicholas. What an exciting time. Looks like he got some great gifts.

Rebecca said...

nicholas holding the cupcake in one hand and candy in the other hand is the only proof i need that he had a great birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Happy Bday little...BIG now actually..guy!! I love the scrap page, the metallic letters rock.
What a happy little face..he is so cute!!

Melain said...

I SO need to get into digital scrapbooking! The stuff you do with it is super fun. My s.i.l's been trying to get me into it for a while now. I do believe the time has come.