Friday, April 18, 2008

My new haircut


Well I got a haircut...I have been wanting to do something different with my hair and when you have long hair there is not too much you can do with it - so I cut it! Its not really short but it's short for me. My wonderful hairdresser and dear friend April did it for me. I have actually decided to let my natural color grow out to make my hair a bit more healthy so we are going to put in darker highlights in the next little bit and I actually think I might have it layered a little more. So anyway here is a picture of me with my new haircut. I think it is a little ridiculous I have to take my own pictures but hey at least I have it captured on film.

5 comments:

Paije said...

Super, super cute! You go girl! Paije :)

Melain said...

Honey, there is nothing ridiculous about it! Do you know how many pictures there are of my mom when I was a kid? Like, 2! Because she was always the one behind the camera and not only thought it was ridiculous to take her own picture, but felt ridiculous even asking some one to take one for her! I WISH WISH WISH I had more pictures of my beautiful mother, the way I remember her as a kid. YOU PHOTOGRAPH AWAY SUGAR!!!

It always feels so good to get a style change. (IF you're ready for one. Otherwise it's downright TRAUMATIZING!)

Rebecca said...

you know i love it!

Anonymous said...

I think ya look great!! I hate having to take photos of myself too, they never turn out as nice as the ones taken by another human but its better than nuthin!
Now..how do you know Melain??
SHe's my friends hair maker-upper and I want her to be mine too some day!

kelly said...

gorgeous girl!