Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My little nephew!


I got to go and see my little nephew, Andrew Joseph (Andy) last night. I had to wait until after the kids were in bed and David was home because no children are allowed to be around him until 2 weeks after his regular due date. He is beautiful (or should I say handsome). It's hard to believe my kids were small like that (well maybe not that small). I was even excited to change his diaper- what was I thinking? His eyes were open and looking all around until he was ready to go to sleep again, and even then he fell asleep in my arms. Looove it!!! *But definitely not enough to have another one- I'll let my siblings do the honor in that area. Here are a few highlights.

*paper/embellishments credited to Heather Roselli - you can find it on this site.

5 comments:

kelly said...

what a doll!
so teeny.
congrats to you auntie, and to gretchen.

Erika said...

I love the pictures. He is just adorable. Tell gretchen congrats from me!!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Aaaaah! So sweet! Love the dark hair. Congratulations to Gretchen and hubbie.

Rebecca said...

glad to hear baby andrew is doing well! can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for giving me your blog link. I didn't know Gretchen had her baby. Wow congratulations to her and her husband. You have a lovely family. I will check your blog out often. Love Shannon