Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Food, Food, Food!


why does everything have to taste so good. The other day David purchased some mint oreos- serving size 2 cookies! Who eats only 2 oreos- I proceeded to eat 8 (only because that is all that was left). Right before doing so I had reminded David about a little diddy by our favorite comedian Brian Regan. I found this on "youtube" and had to share it. I wish I could eat whatever, whenever, and however much I wanted but my psychii won't allow me to get back to where I was a year ago. So, I drool, binge, starve and obsess about what I can and can't eat. It's most definitely a mental issue- some days are better than others but hey food is so good! Especially shrimp with garlic butter sauce, cheese and crackers, chips and dip, cinnamon rolls, fresh baked cookies and tall glass of milk! I bet you will all be running to the kitchen after reading this and will thank me later.

*click on "this on 'youtube'" to see Brian Regan's stand up- He is so funny!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

We love Brian Regan too! And never tempt a pregnant girl with Oreos, Im stuck at work for 3 more hours and now I REALLY want some cookies and milk! Thanks alot!

Unknown said...

Ha that is funny. I am still laughing. But it is so true. I have been trying to lose the extra pounds from my pregnancy but those darn cheese and crackers and the fact that Trevor tempts me with yummy doughnuts for breakfast sometimes!

Rebecca said...

sooooooooo funny
i was laughing so hard the oreo crumbs flew right out of my mouth! ;)