Friday, May 16, 2008

Seattle Symphony


I have been horrible at blogging lately. I have a ton of pictures to share even some videos but I can't seem to find the time to get them all scrapped! I am trying to go to bed earlier and get up earlier but it will be a long process. Anyway- Needless t say we have actually been doing things- events I want to share and this is one of them- The Seattle Symphony!! David and I finally got to go--It was my Valentine's Day present to David. It was nice to drop the kids off at Gma and Gpa's- go to dinner and get some quality time together. It was even better to listen to the wonderful live music of "Hollywood Romance." It's amazing how music effects our memories- to sit back and replay the movie in your mind- and the events that surround the times you watched it; to imagine yourself as the romance that is being played out. It was fabulous and we both just loved being there. We would go again and again. Not only that but I was sporting a new look- just the day before I cut my hair again and colored it- back to my natural hair color. It was strange to look in the mirror and have to take a second look to convince myself it was really me but I love it. I needed something new and this just represents who I am now...as i continue to progress and discover "me" I am sure it will change again.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You look GORGEOUS! WoW! Cant wait to see you soon!

Erika said...

I love your new do!! What a fun date you both had. We will have to get together really soon. I miss seeing everyone!