Friday, May 16, 2008

Mommy time!

I am the worst at making time to do things with my kids. There are always other things to do like the dishes, the garden, my blogging, scrapbooking, and the list goes on. However I have been trying to take time for the little things. My kids are the most important thing to me yet I seem to put them last on the list- behind myself. So on this day i threw in the towel and did what they wanted and I am so glad that I did. It's a great memory and they are still talking about it - over a week later. I love my kids and I love that David got home in time to capture this moment on film.

8 comments:

Melain said...

GOOD FOR YOU! I let my housework go ALL THE TIME so I can play with my babies. Admittedly, I don't do it for them, but because I LIKE IT.

This morning my kids almost missed the bus because I started a game of catch with Monkey's pajama shirt. It was fun, but irresponsible. That's me in a nutshell. *sigh*

Paije said...

You are a fun, great Mom Lili! It's a great reminder for me to remember to do the "fun" things with the kids! Yesterday, I pulled the kids out of school early and took them swimming-- it was so beautiful and a great day to play hookey! Paije :)

BonnieKaye said...

I remember jumping on the trampoline forever and never getting tired. Thatt looked like so much fun that I want to be better at taking care of myself so I'll have the energy to play with my kids like you.

Rebecca said...

my kids LOVE IT when i jump on the trampoline with them!
i should do it more often!

Mark and Jennifer said...

So cute! And I loved the "lets do it again" over and over!

Unknown said...

That is cute and so special. It is funny how little time it takes to give your kids such a big memory.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.