Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday- All dressed up!

Well here they are! My three beautiful children. All dressed up for the Easter festivities. Typically, I would have bought them new clothes and our pictures would have been taken professionally, but I decided this year to let them be who they are. We take pictures around Easter every year because that is when each of them have or will turn the next year. Alex (7), Natalee (5), and Nicholas (3-on April 3). I just think each of them are so unique, loveable, precious, wonderful, and everything in between- They make me a better person, they love me unconditionally (unless they don't get what they want), they are forgiving- I lose myself in them. I am so thankful to have each of them. I am so thankful for the life they give me. I may be exhausted but I am joyfully exhausted in all that I do and all that they do for me.
*paper/embellishments found at this site.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

cute pictures of the kids. i love how nicholas is holding onto natalee!

i didn't buy any new easter outfits this year. audrey doesn't like wearing dresses anymore (she only likes skirts) so i thought it would be a waste of $$! so sad...

ps.. looks like you're having fun with your scrapbooking pages! :) great job!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Can I tell you what darling kids you have! Their little personalities sure show up in the photos. I bet they are lots of fun. Great scrapbooking!