Monday, March 17, 2008

Nicholas Zonked!

I couldn't help but share this priceless photo of our "little boy"! He is our outdoor kid. Rain or shine and he wants to be outside- of course he wants you to be with him. This happens to be a day the sun was shining, it was still a bit cold-Dad had been out pushing him on the swing and needed to come in for a minute. Nicholas wanted to wait in the swing- literally it was only 5 minutes-maybe less- and when David went back out he was asleep in the swing. Too cute!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! cute little dude! Really?? Only 5 minutes?

Melain said...

That is one sleepy baby. TOO CUTE. I'll bet he seems like he's not a "little boy" any more, but from the perspective of a woman who's baby girl is now 9 years old... believe me: HE'S STILL SO LITTLE.

xoxo

Paije said...

That is just the cutest thing I've ever seen! By the way, your house looks great- I need to get some spring fever going for myself! Paije

Rebecca said...

very cute!

Jaime said...

That is precious!

Mark and Jennifer said...

Aaaah! That is sweet!