Monday, March 17, 2008

Olympia Children's Museum







I did it! I feel like a good mom! The kids had a day off and I mustered up all my energy to do something out of the ordinary- I took the kids to the children's museum. I must admit I am a home body- I like familiar things and I have never been to the Olympia children's museum so the thought of driving somewhere new and taking all 3 kids makes me rather ill--it zaps all the energy from my soul- but I needed to do it. While the kids were on President's week- i thought that taking the kids to Grandma and Grandpa's to play outside and bringing a friend with them, setting up playdates, having a bonfire and such was a great way to spend their days off- but after reading all my friend's blogs and seeing the things they did with their kids- I felt that my kids got jipped! So I vowed on their next day off i would take them somewhere they would like- Here are some pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

putting me seriously to shame!~! I need to do something cool when these girls are done being sick- we all need an outing or two.
Why did you choose Olympia over the Tacoma Children's museum? Is it bigger? It sure looked fun!!

Groverfam said...

don't waste your time at the tacoma museum! Its way too small! Not worth the $$$ it costs to get in.

Rebecca said...

i didn't even know there was an olympia children's museum! cool!