Monday, March 17, 2008

Home Organization






I did it! With the help of my mother in law, Joan- my kitchen is organized! I desire to be organized but don't have the time to do it! School, kids, callings, friends and whatever else always get in the way. The chaos makes me crazy, along with everything else and so i took Joan up on her offer to help me declutter! She is the best! since she has no emotional attachment to anything ( of mine) she can get rid of everything. So we started about 9am and were going until 6pm. there are still a few items that I need to find places for but it looks so "organized"! I LOVE IT! I am typing this on Monday and it is still clean- the dishes are done and there is nothing on the counter. That evening i attended Enrichment night and came home to find my living room rearranged and the closet under the stairs (where I keep our food storage) organized also. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Now we can tackle everything else. I am ready, so bring it on! Here are some pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on! I love organizing...what a nerd, I was actually feeling jealous of her as I read about all the organizing that got done! My problem is that Im not so good at organizing my OWN home! haha..
your kitchen looks amazing :)

Rebecca said...

loves GREAT!
i love a well organized home... clutter just stresses me out.
hey! right now i have a few closets that are calling joan's name! ;)